Tuesday, September 15, 2009

my past weekend

I had a good weekend it all started on Friday because i went up north bear hunting and grouse hunting I use bear dogs for hunting bear. The season started on Wednesday last week i went on the first weekend. i got up at 3:00a.m on Saturday because that is the time I my hunting crew all got up and had to check baits to see if a bear came and hit the bait the. The mean to hit a bait is that the bear smells the cookies and goes for that smell and find the bait. When we go and check a bait the way we can tell a bear came in is that we sand the baits and the bear tracks are in the sand. when we find one we but a dog down and we listen for the dog and then we throw in more dogs.
we put up 3 bear on Saturday but no one killed a bear that day but we killed one on Sunday at 2:00p.m and it weighed 166lbs it was a male bear and the guy that killed is 78 years old and he was happy and so was i for him. This was my weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment